To be involved in the report, receive a copy of the survey to complete or to receive a copy on publication, fill in your details below:
REC USA: DE&I Report 2023
DE&I Report 2023
Publishing date: December 1 2023
REC USA’s inaugural DE&I report will be published as a supplement to the December issue, sent to all subscribers in print and digital form, with all content to sit on the website and LinkedIn indefinitely.
Copies will also circulate at the CREFC annual conference in Miami in January.
The centrepiece of the report will be the analysis of the results of a survey that REC USA will conduct between May 2023 and July 2023, in association with CRE Finance Council.
The survey will provide baseline information and analysis on the state of play of commercial real estate finance firm’s DE&I strategies as well as examining how the industry recruits, retains and develops careers for individuals from diversity groups.
Our hope is that this in addition to providing REC USA subscribers with unique editorial analysis and in sight, the survey coverage will allow firms to benchmark their own achievements alongside peers and track market progress, evolution and development as the intention is to publish it annually.
Key questions the survey and report will seek to answer:
• Do organizations consider DE&I when making partnership decisions?
• What DE&I policies do organizations have in place?
• Are business leader efforts and employee perceptions of DE&I aligned?
• What DE&I initiatives are there within commercial real estate finance?
• Is diversity, or a lack thereof, a barrier to career advancement in the commercial real estate finance industry?
• Are DE&I statistics being accurately reported?
• What are the main hurdles to achieving a more fair and equitable dynamic in the industry?
For more information contact:
Business Development Manager: Real Estate
T:+44 20 4548 4476