For more information on the roundtable fill in your details below:
REC USA: Financing Hospitality & Leisure Roundtable
Financing Hospitality & Leisure Roundtable
Publishing date: 1 June 2023
REC USA’s 2023 hospitality roundtable will be published on 1st June 2023 in print and online and will circulate to all subscribers with the June issue. The roundtable will also circulate at the CREFC Summer conference in New York.
The roundtable will sit on the website, be alerted on email and published on the REC USA LinkedIN page.
Hospitality lending roundtable: Tracking debt capital returning to the sector
The US hospitality market is seeing a rebound, with more debt and equity transactions occurring in the first months of the year as business and leisure travel returns. Key topics will include:
Here are some key points to discuss:
- Where are lenders and sponsors going and why?
- Why are more lenders and sponsors leaning toward resort-style properties in the wake of the covid-19 pandemic?
- What kinds of lenders are lending in the sector? What metrics are they using and why?
- What are some key transactions and why are they significant?
- The urban and resort segments of the market have diverged significantly. What is the outlook for centrally located urban properties?
For more information contact:
Business Development Manager: Real Estate
T:+44 20 4548 4476