For more information on the roundtable fill in your details below:
REC USA: Logistics & Industrial Roundtable 2023
Logistics & Industrial Roundtable 2023
Publishing date: 1 August 2023
The industrial and logistics market continues to be an investor darling, but there are a number of pending shifts in the kind of assets tenants are seeking and potential headwinds as short-term debt matures in a rising rate environment. Key topics will include:
- How are valuations holding up in today’s volatile market? Will industrial and logistics see any repricing as short-term loans reach maturity?
- Where does industrial sit in a lender’s portfolio now – how large of a share does it make up?
- Will an expected rise in onshoring affect tenant demand and new development?
- How are lenders structuring and financing loans? What are borrowers asking for?
- What are the emerging subsectors of industrial – industrial outdoor storage?
Participants will include a lender, borrower and service provider offering perspective from all sides of the asset class.
Copies will be sent to all subscribers in print and digital form and all content to sit on the website and LinkedIn indefinitely.
For more information contact:
Business Development Manager: Real Estate
T:+44 20 4548 4476