Real Estate Capital USA is seeking nominations for its third annual awards for US-focused commercial real estate lenders, advisors and service providers. The awards encompass activity in the 2023 calendar year and aim to honor stand-out organizations and transactions in 30 categories. Click here to access the submissions form.
This year’s nomination season comes at a time of great difficulty for the US commercial real estate and broader global financial markets, with soaring inflation, global geopolitical turmoil and the threat of a near-term recession curtailing investment and lending activity. But there remain bright spots – and bright lenders – in today’s market.
The Real Estate Capital USA Awards aim to recognize the lenders, borrowers, advisers and deals that had a significant impact on the market in 2023. We have adapted the awards from last year to reflect these changes in the market, adding categories which reflect the lending activity and strategies we have seen from large, middle-market and small lenders.
If you believe your organization deserves to be considered, we are inviting you to click HERE to submit your achievements. The deadline for submissions is Friday, November 17 at midnight EST. Voting with commence on Monday, December 4 2023 and will close on Friday January 12, 2024.
The winners will be announced online on April 1 and be featured in our April-May 2024 edition. Click here for a full list of last year’s winners.
Please keep your submissions brief and targeted. We do not want to sift through reams of marketing material and will not consider nominations which do not follow this format. Stick to the headline facts – the deal and why it is important – and convince us why your organization should be a contender.
When making your submission, please state the category or categories you would like to be considered for. Here they are, listed in full:
- Bank Lender of the Year
- Alternative Lender of the Year ($5-$15bn Real Estate AUM)
- Alternative Lender of the Year (Sub $5bn Real Estate AUM)
- Alternative Lender of the Year ($15bn+ Real Estate AUM)
- Large-Ticket Lender of the Year ($100m+)
- Mid-Market Lender of the Year ($50m-$100m)
- Small-Ticket Lender of the Year ($25m-$50m)
- Core Sectors Lender of the Year
- Niche Sectors Lender of the Year
- Construction Lender of the Year ($100m+)
- Construction Lender of the Year (sub $100m)
- Office Construction Lender of the Year
- Mezzanine/Preferred Equity Lender of the Year
- Multifamily Lender of the Year
- Single Family Lender of the Year
- Hospitality and Leisure Lender of the Year
- Logistics Lender of the Year
- Mortgage REIT of the Year
- Bridge Lender of the Year ($100m+)
- Bridge Lender of the Year (sub $100m)
- C-Pace Lender of the Year
- Debt Advisory Team of the Year
- Boutique Debt Adviser of the Year
- Law Firm of the Year: Transaction
- Loan Servicer of the Year
- C-Pace Deal of the Year
- Fundraise of the Year ($1bn +)
- Fundraise of the Year (sub $1bn)
- Real Estate Finance Professional of the Year: US (individual)
- Innovative Firm of the Year
Click here to access the submissions form.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please email any questions to Samantha Rowan at email@example.com or Matt Holroyd at firstname.lastname@example.org