Real Estate Capital USA is launching its second annual awards program for US-focused commercial real estate lenders. The awards encompass activity in the 2022 calendar year and aim to honor stand-out organizations and transactions in 27 categories.
The Real Estate Capital USA Awards celebrate the lenders, borrowers, advisers and deals that had a significant impact on the market in 2022. Our categories include a place for both large-scale and mid-market lenders and transactions across the US. The awards are a collaborative process with our affiliate publications, PERE and Real Estate Capital Europe, both of which have long-established programs.
We’re inviting you to submit your firm’s achievements in 2022 using the form below – the deadline is Friday, December 16, 2022. The winners will be announced online on April 1 and be featured in our April-May 2022 edition.
Please keep your submissions brief and targeted. We do not want to sift through reams of marketing material. Stick to the headline facts – the deal and why it is important – and convince us why your organization should be a contender.
When making your submission, please state the category or categories you would like to be considered for. Here they are, listed in full:
- Bank Lender of the Year
- Alternative Lender of the Year
- Securitized Deal of the Year
- Large Ticket Lender of the Year ($100m+)
- Mid-Market Lender of the Year ($50m to $100m)
- Small Ticket lender of the year ($25m to $50m)
- Mortgage REIT of the Year
- Life Sciences Lender of the Year
- Hospitality and Leisure Lender of the Year
- Data Center Lender of the Year
- Office Lender of the Year
- Logistics Lender of the Year
- Multifamily Lender of the Year
- Retail Lender of the Year
- Single-Family Residential Lender of the Year
- ESG Lender of the Year
- CRE Tech Lender of the Year
- Construction Lender of the Year
- Investment Financing Deal of the Year
- Borrower Finance Team of the Year
- Debt Advisory Team of the Year
- Boutique Debt Adviser of the Year
- Law Firms – Transaction of the Year
- Law Firms Capital Formation
- Law Firm of the Year
- Fundraise of the Year
- Loan Servicer of the Year
Submit your nomination