Real Estate Capital USA is seeking nominations for its second annual awards for US-focused commercial real estate lenders. The awards encompass activity in the 2022 calendar year and aim to honor stand-out organizations and transactions in 27 categories. Click here to access the submissions form.
This year’s nomination season comes at a time of great difficulty for the US commercial real estate and broader global financial markets, with soaring inflation, global geopolitical turmoil and the threat of a near-term recession curtailing investment and lending activity. But there remain bright spots – and bright lenders – in today’s market.
The Real Estate Capital USA Awards aim to recognize the lenders, borrowers, advisers and deals that had a significant impact on the market in 2022. We have significantly expanded the awards from last year, more than doubling the number of categories while maintaining a place for large-scale and mid-market lenders. The awards are a collaborative process with our affiliate publications, PERE and Real Estate Capital Europe, both of which have long-established awards.
If you believe your organization deserves to be considered, we are inviting you to click HERE to submit your achievements. The deadline for submissions is Friday, December 16 at midnight EST. Voting with commence on Tuesday, January 3 and close on Monday, January 30.
The winners will be announced online on April 1 and be featured in our April-May 2022 edition. Click here for a full list of last year’s winners.
Please keep your submissions brief and targeted. We do not want to sift through reams of marketing material and will not consider nominations which do not follow this format. Stick to the headline facts – the deal and why it is important – and convince us why your organization should be a contender.
When making your submission, please state the category or categories you would like to be considered for. Here they are, listed in full:
- Bank Lender of the Year
- Alternative Lender of the Year
- Securitized Deal of the Year
- Large Ticket Lender of the Year ($100m+)
- Mid-Market Lender of the Year ($50m to $100m)
- Small Ticket Lender of the year ($25m to $50m)
- Mortgage REIT of the Year
- Life Sciences Lender of the Year
- Hospitality and Leisure Lender of the Year
- Data Center Lender of the Year
- Office Lender of the Year
- Logistics Lender of the Year
- Multifamily Lender of the Year
- Retail Lender of the Year
- Single-Family Residential Lender of the Year
- ESG Lender of the Year
- CRE Tech Lender of the Year
- Construction Lender of the Year
- Investment Financing Deal of the Year
- Borrower Finance Team of the Year
- Debt Advisory Team of the Year
- Boutique Debt Adviser of the Year
- Law Firms – Transaction of the Year
- Law Firms Capital formation
- Law Firm of the Year
- Fundraise of the Year
- Loan Servicer of the Year
Click here to access the submissions form.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please email any questions to Samantha Rowan at email@example.com or Matt Holroyd at firstname.lastname@example.org.